NFX Market Data Feed
NASDAQ OMX Futures Exchange (NFX) Market Data Feed is designed to provide NFX Best Bid and Offer, last sale information and open interest and settlement prices directly to NFX market data participant firms.
Benefits & Features
- Identify and pursue unique trading opportunities on proprietary NFX listed products.
- Ability to create real-time display options for NFX listed products.
- Via NASDAQ OMX Direct Data Feed Products: Trading firms and market data vendors may create a real-time display by processing direct NASDAQ OMX data feed products. For detailed technical documentation for NASDAQ OMX direct products, please refer to the Market Data technical specifications page.
- Via Market Data Vendors: Individual investors and traders may access real-time data through a number of authorized NASDAQ OMX market data distributors. Market data distributors provide both display devices and data feed products containing NASDAQ real-time data. Refer to the Market Data Vendors page for a complete list of companies.
PricingThere is currently no distributor fee for the NFX Market Data Feed.
Agreements & Forms
To initiate this data on a data feed, firms must submit the appropriate documentation and receive prior approval from NASDAQ OMX:
- Data Feed Request Form - Required for all firms
- NASDAQ OMX Global Data Agreement - Required for all firms prior to initiation of the first NASDAQ OMX data service only
- System Application - Required for firms only if the data will be displayed or used in a system that is not yet approved by NASDAQ OMX
For the complete list of NASDAQ OMX and UTP market data agreements and forms, please refer to the NASDAQ OMX Global Data Products Agreements and Forms page.
To order this data on a stand-alone terminal/controlled display product, end users or end-user firms should contact their market data vendor for the appropriate agreements and forms.