PSX Last Sale
PSX Last Sale (PLS) provides real-time intraday trade data from the PSX execution system. The PLS product includes PSX market participant trades in Nasdaq-, NYSE-, NYSE MKT- and NYSE Arca-listed securities.
Benefits & Features
PLS provides real-time, intraday trade data from the PSX market center and is designed to:
- Encourage universal distribution of PSX real-time trade data to the public via the Internet and other electronic media.
- Enable firms to create dynamic stock tickers, portfolio trackers and time/price graphs products for public use.
- Support all U.S. exchange-listed equities including Nasdaq-, NYSE-, NYSE Arca- and NYSE MKT-listed issues.
- Provide firms with faster access by providing data directly from PSX and avoiding the latency of data from the Securities Information Processor (SIP) and Consolidated Tape Association (CTA) for Nasdaq-, NYSE-, NYSE MKT- and NYSE Arca-listed securities traded on PSX.
PLS is available via the following distribution channels:
Market Data Vendors: Individual investors and traders may also access real-time data via terminal and data feed products offered by Nasdaq market data distributors.
Nasdaq Direct Data Feed Products: Trading firms and market data vendors may create a real-time display by processing direct Nasdaq data feed products. For detailed technical documentation for Nasdaq's direct products, please refer to the Technical Specifications page of the Nasdaq Trader website.
Currently there is no charge for this data.
Agreements & Forms
To order this data on a stand-alone terminal/controlled display product, end users or end-user firms should contact their market data vendor for the appropriate agreements and forms.
To initiate this data on a data feed, firms must submit the appropriate documentation and receive prior approval from Nasdaq:
- Data Feed Request Form - Required for all firms
- Nasdaq Global Data Agreement - Required for all firms prior to initiation of the first Nasdaq data service only
- System Application - Required for firms only if the data will be displayed or used in a system that is not yet approved by Nasdaq
For the complete list of Nasdaq and UTP market data agreements and forms, please refer to the Nasdaq Global Data Products Agreements and Forms page.