Historical Nasdaq Market Pathfinders – Monthly Subscription
Nasdaq offers a historical record of the market sentiment based on the aggregated trading decisions of Nasdaq market participants from the Nasdaq Market Pathfinders data feed. Subscribers to this historical product may download the Pathfinders daily transaction logs on a T+1 basis from a secured website or FTP server.
Benefits and Features
The Historical Market Pathfinders product is designed to:
- Monitor the buying and selling of market participants ("Pathfinders") to identify when Pathfinders are aggressively taking a position over an extended period of time.
- Help firms perform trend analysis to arm traders with the insight necessary to predict the most effective trading times based on average Pathfinder activity.
- Allow firms to follow Pathfinders over time and to create or modify algorithms and trading strategies using the real-time data.
- Help traders determine if the direction of the market was due to heavy Pathfinder activity.
- Improve trading strategies by providing all market participants with the same information to improve the quality and timing of their trades
- Use MOLD specifications to enable firms to easily translate the Pathfinders files for data storage and query.
- Help to determine whether real-time Pathfinders product suits your needs.
Please refer to the U.S Equities Price List for pricing information.
Agreements & Forms
To order this web-based data product, firms must submit the appropriate documentation and receive prior approval from Nasdaq:
- Data Feed Request Form - Required for all firms
- Nasdaq Global Data Agreement - Required for all firms prior to initiation of the first Nasdaq data service only
- System Application - Required for firms only if the data will be displayed or used in a system that is not yet approved by Nasdaq
For the complete list of Nasdaq and UTP market data agreements and forms, please refer to the Nasdaq Global Data Products Agreements and Forms page.