Historical Nasdaq Velocity and Forces (Monthly Subscription)
Nasdaq offers a historical record of the order and pre-trade indications of price movement, momentum and liquidity from the Nasdaq Velocity and Forces data feed. Subscribers to this historical product may download the Velocity and Forces daily transaction logs on a T+1 basis from a secured website or FTP server.
Benefits and Features
The Historical Nasdaq Market Pathfinders product is designed to:
- Allow you to track Velocity and Forces over time and to create or modify algorithms and trading strategies using the real-time data.
- Help perform trend analysis to arm traders with the insight necessary to predict the most effective trading times based on average Velocity.
- Use MOLD specifications to enable firms to easily translate the Velocity and Forces files for data storage and query.
- Help determine whether the real-time Velocity and Forces product suits your needs.
Please refer to the U.S Equities Price List for pricing information.
Agreements & Forms
To order this web-based data product, firms must submit the appropriate documentation and receive prior approval from Nasdaq:
- Data Feed Request Form - Required for all firms
- Nasdaq Global Data Agreement - Required for all firms prior to initiation of the first Nasdaq data service only
- System Application - Required for firms only if the data will be displayed or used in a system that is not yet approved by Nasdaq
For the complete list of Nasdaq and UTP market data agreements and forms, please refer to the Nasdaq Global Data Products Agreements and Forms page.