The Daily List provides key corporate action data – including new listings, delistings, symbol and name changes and dividends – for the Nasdaq Stock Market and the Mutual Fund Quotation Service (MFQS) to the trading and market data community.
Benefits & Features
The Daily List is comprised of the following four data sets:
- Nasdaq Equity Data: Provides advance notification of new listings, delistings, corporate name changes, trading symbol changes, market tier changes and Financial Status Indicator (FSI) changes that occur on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Nasdaq Global Market and Nasdaq Capital Market.
- Mutual Fund Data: Provides advance notification of new listings, delistings, corporate name changes and fund identifier changes for mutual funds, money market funds and unit investment trusts (UITs) that report via the Mutual Fund Quotation Service (MFQS).
- Dividends: Provides advance notification of cash dividends, stock dividends and stock splits to Nasdaq, OTC Bulletin Board (OTCBB) and other OTC securities.
- Next Day Ex-Date: Summarizes the securities with dividend adjustments to be applied to the previous closing price on the next business day.
The Daily List offers historical corporate action data dating back to 1998. Firms looking to research a past corporate action may use search screen to query data dating back to December 7, 1998. Market participant information is as of April 8, 1999 and dividend information is as of May 24, 1999.
The Daily List product is available with or without CUSIP data.*
*CUSIP is a unique nine-character alphanumeric code appearing on the face of each stock or bond certificate that is assigned to a security by Standard & Poor's Corporation. CUSIP numbers are the property of the American Bankers Association (ABA) and are administered by Standard & Poor's. Since Nasdaq neither owns nor controls CUSIP numbers, distributors cannot be authorized to receive the daily list or fundamental data files including CUSIP data unless they have a daily license in place with CUSIP. Distributors please note: Nasdaq is not responsible for obtaining written approval from CUSIP prior to authorizing data distributors to externally redistribute CUSIP data; it is the responsibility of the data distributor to obtain such CUSIP permission for their downstream customers.
Daily List files for the current business month are available for download via a secured FTP interface.
Daily List files are also available for download, viewing, or searching from a secured website interface.
Please refer to the U.S Equities Price List for pricing information.
Agreements & Forms
To order this web-based data product, firms must submit the appropriate documentation and receive prior approval from Nasdaq:
- Data Feed Request Form - Required for all firms
- Nasdaq Global Data Agreement - Required for all firms prior to initiation of the first Nasdaq data service only
- System Application - Required for firms only if the data will be displayed or used in a system that is not yet approved by Nasdaq
For the complete list of Nasdaq and UTP market data agreements and forms, please refer to the Nasdaq Global Data Products Agreements and Forms page.