New Metro Millimeter Wave Offering!
Building upon the success of delivering the most popular equities market data feed over the lowest latency commercial wireless networks, we are pleased to announce the newest Nasdaq wireless offering in Secaucus – Nasdaq Option Market (NOM ITTO) Remote Wave Ports. The latency of the wireless network delivering this popular options market data depth feed is 50% faster than fiber networks. Place your order now to take advantage of the free 30-day trial period..
Contact Rich Mitterando at +1 212 401 8788 to hear more about the competitive latencies and high availability rates for this new offering.
Continued Improvement to Nasdaq Wireless Services
Other Recent enhancements include:
- Wireless BATS (BZX, BYX) delivered to Secaucus, in addition to Carteret
- Enabled FPGA and software sourced TotalView ITCH feeds to our metro remote sites
- Wireless NYSE Integrated feed delivered to Carteret and Secaucus
- New Wireless Express offering from Carteret to Aurora utilizing Apsara Networks
- Reduction in latency on current metro wireless networks
Unmatched Speed - Added Convenience
Nasdaq offers all customers the opportunity to co-locate their servers and equipment within the Nasdaq Data Center, providing proximity to the speed and liquidity of all of our U.S. markets.
Through co-location (CoLo), participants are able to reduce latency and network complexity by utilizing high density cabinets and a single hand-off for all Nasdaq markets. Nasdaq offers a wide variety of connectivity options and market data to fit a firm's specific network and trading strategy needs.
- Metro Millimeter Wave: Receive the most popular equities and fixed income market data at latencies 40-50% faster than the fastest fiber optic networks.
- Wireless Express Connect: A true point-to-point connection linking customers in the Nasdaq Data Center to New Jersey and Chicago trading hubs to transport messages and data at ultra-low latencies.
- Nasdaq-Chicago Microwave: Delivers the most popular Futures and ETF market data at latencies of up to 40% faster than the fastest fiber optic networks between the Nasdaq Data Center and the CME Group Data Center.
CLIENT CONNECTIVITY- 40G & 10G Ultra
- Connect to all Nasdaq markets and receive all Nasdaq and outside exchange data feeds.
- Reduce round-trip latency by an average of two to five microseconds.
- Need the speed but not the bandwidth? Our new 10G ULTRA option provides the same latency.
- Highly secure data center that provides redundant power with generator backup, efficient cooling and fire detection/suppression.
- Many Telecommunications carriers are available, providing subscribers with an opportunity to establish diverse connectivity to and from the facility at competitive prices.
SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED LATENCY
- High-Speed 10G Ethernet Network, round trip order-to-ack and market data order-to-tick latency is sub-50 microseconds.
- Subscribers can establish connections with more than 100 leading financial firms located in our facility.
- We offer a range of cabinets from low density starting at 2.88 KW to Super Cab, capable of handling up to 17.3 KW.
- Customers can also choose from several connectivity options, including the high-speed 40G Network, and multiple Telco providers.
- To schedule a tour of our facility, request rates, or for additional information, contact Rich Mitterando at +1 212 401 8788