New Wireless Connectivity from Carteret to Aurora!
Nasdaq strives to offer the most accessible and diverse connectivity options to market participants. With this in mind, we have added new wireless connectivity from Carteret, NJ to Aurora, IL utilizing Apsara Networks.
This new service provides dedicated bandwidth (1mb slices) between these two popular data centers, enabling clients to quickly and securely transport messages (orders, market data, systems messages).
Contact Doug Aragones at +1 212 231 5189 to hear more about the competitive latencies and high availability rates for this new route offered at a very competitive price.
Continued Improvement to Nasdaq Wireless Services
Recent enhancements include:
- Seamlessly migrated to the new BATS and Direct Edge feeds on our wireless networks from Secaucus to Carteret.
- Went “live” with Wireless Express Connect and Metro Millimeter Wave services on our Secaucus to Mahwah and Carteret to Mahwah routes.
- Introduced eSpeed ITCH (newer, lower latency market data feed) on our NY4 wireless route.
Unmatched Speed - Added Convenience
Nasdaq offers all customers the opportunity to co-locate their servers and equipment within the Nasdaq Data Center, providing proximity to the speed and liquidity of all of our U.S. markets.
Through co-location (CoLo), participants are able to reduce latency and network complexity by utilizing high density cabinets and a single hand-off for all Nasdaq markets. Nasdaq offers a wide variety of connectivity options and market data to fit a firm's specific network and trading strategy needs.
- Metro Millimeter Wave: Receive the most popular equities and fixed income market data at latencies 40-50% faster than the fastest fiber optic networks.
- Wireless Express Connect: A true point-to-point connection linking customers in the Nasdaq Data Center to New Jersey and Chicago trading hubs to transport messages and data at ultra-low latencies.
- Nasdaq-Chicago Microwave: Delivers the most popular Futures and ETF market data at latencies of up to 40% faster than the fastest fiber optic networks between the Nasdaq Data Center and the CME Group Data Center.
CLIENT CONNECTIVITY- 40G & 10G Ultra
- Connect to all Nasdaq markets and receive all Nasdaq and outside exchange data feeds.
- Reduce round-trip latency by an average of two to five microseconds.
- Need the speed but not the bandwidth? Our new 10G ULTRA option provides the same latency.
- Highly secure data center that provides redundant power with generator backup, efficient cooling and fire detection/suppression.
- Many Telecommunications carriers are available, providing subscribers with an opportunity to establish diverse connectivity to and from the facility at competitive prices.
SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED LATENCY
- High-Speed 10G Ethernet Network, round trip order-to-ack and market data order-to-tick latency is sub-50 microseconds.
- Subscribers can establish connections with more than 100 leading financial firms located in our facility.
- We offer a range of cabinets from low density starting at 2.88 KW to Super Cab, capable of handling up to 17.3 KW.
- Customers can also choose from several connectivity options, including the high-speed 40G Network, and multiple Telco providers.
- To schedule a tour of our facility, request rates, or for additional information, contact Doug Aragones at +1 212 231 5189