Nasdaq US Disaster Recovery Site (Equinix CH4)
Nasdaq has moved its Disaster Recovery (DR) site for the US equities and options markets to Chicago, IL at the Equinix CH4 facility in 350 E. Cermak on the 8th floor. In addition to offering additional geographic diversity, this new DR location also enables clients to easily connect to a broad group of other equities and options exchange DR engines as well as other asset classes in this Chicago facility.
Available now, Nasdaq is offering customers direct connect capabilities to all markets and services that Nasdaq offers at both 1Gbps and 10Gbps bandwidth speeds. For customers that are co-located within the Chicago facility, or have existing telecommunication (telco) circuits terminating in the building, orders can be placed via the Nasdaq Co-Lo and Connectivity Console. Nasdaq will provide Letter of Authorizations for customers to cross-connect from their location within the building to Nasdaq in CH4.
Customers who do not have a presence in CH4 can either connect through an extranet ISV or an Equinix approved telco provider. Clients who wish to have new dedicated telco circuits installed can contact any of these connectivityISV or an Equinix approved telco provider. Clients who wish to have new dedicated telco circuits installed can contact any of these connectivity providers (note this is not an exhaustive list).
To improve efficiency, logical ports (sessions) will be provided as needed, based on customer requests.
Order logical ports for order entry or market data ports:
- Nasdaq Equities Port Request Form
- BX Equities Port Request Form
- PSX Equities Port Request Form
- BX Options Port Request Form
- Nasdaq Options Market Port Request Form
- PHLX Port Request Form
Market Data Request Form
Existing firms will need to complete the Data Feed Request Form to receive the data.
Market Data Feeds Available at CH4
The Nasdaq Stock Market® (Nasdaq®)
- Nasdaq TotalView-ITCH 5.0
- Nasdaq Glimpse 5.0
- Nasdaq TotalView-Aggregated 2.0
- Nasdaq Level 2 - Version 2.0
- Nasdaq Best Bid and Offer (QBBO) 2.0
- Nasdaq Best Bid and Offer (QBBO) 2.1
- Nasdaq Last Sale (NLS) 2.0
- Nasdaq Last Sale (NLS) 2.1
- Nasdaq Trades FilterView 2.0
- TRF Trades FilterView 2.0
- Nasdaq MatchView 1.1
- Nasdaq Pathfinders 1.1
- Nasdaq Velocity and Forces 2.1
- Nasdaq Net Order Imbalance Snapshot (NOIS) 2.1
- Nasdaq NOIView 3.0
- NLS Plus 2.0
- NLS Plus 2.1
Nasdaq BXSM (BXSM):
- BX TotalView-ITCH 5.0
- BX Glimpse 5.0
- BX Best Bid and Offer (BX BBO) 2.0
- BX Last Sale (BLS) 2.0
- BX MatchView 1.1
Nasdaq PSXSM (PSXSM):
- PSX TotalView-ITCH 5.0
- PSX Glimpse 5.0
- PSX Best Bid and Offer (BX BBO) 2.0
- PSX Last Sale (BLS) 2.0
- PSX MatchView 1.1
The Nasdaq Options MarketSM (NOMSM):
- Nasdaq ITCH To Trade Options (ITTO) 3.0
- Best of Nasdaq Options (BONO) 3.0
- Nasdaq Options Glimpse 3.0
Nasdaq BX OptionsSM:
- BX Options Depth of Market
- BX Options Glimpse
- BX Options Top of Market
Nasdaq PHLXSM (PHLXSM)
- PHLX Depth of Market 1.30
- PHLX Glimpse 1.20
- Top of PHLX Options (TOPO) - Version 3.0
- PHLX Orders 1.70.7
Network and Port IP Details
Customers will need to work with Nasdaq or their third party vendor to provision for Nasdaq’s Chicago subnet: 184.108.40.206/20. All multicast and unicast services for the six equities and options markets highlighted above will be contained within this network range.
Multicast market data will be configured in PIM Sparse mode in Chicago, and the Rendezvous Point for all “Chicago A” feeds will be . 220.127.116.11/32.. The full list of market data multicast addresses can be found on our UDP/IP Addresses page.
Order entry, quoting and DROP ports will be provided as needed, based on customer requests. Customers will be required to “opt-in” to receive Chicago IPs/ports.