For general and membership questions:
- Call Nasdaq Market Sales at +1 800 846 0477 or email Nasdaqmembership@nasdaq.com
For questions regarding the completion, processing and status of Exchange Membership agreements and forms:
- Contact Nasdaq Subscriber Services at +1 212 231 5180
Nasdaq Legal & Regulatory
- Office of General Counsel at +1 301 978 8400
- Trade Reporting at +1 800 211 4953 or +1 301 978 8501
- Trading Halt Inquiries, contact Market Watch from 6:30 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. ET, Monday-Friday, at +1 800 537 3929
- Material news disclosures should be provided to Nasdaq MarketWatch through the Electronic Disclosure submission system accessible at www.nasdaq.net. MarketWatch does not accept material news disclosures by fax or phone, except in emergency situations. MarketWatch business hours are from 6:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday. MarketWatch may be contacted at +1 800 537 3929 or +1 301 978 8500. Companies are still obligated to provide MarketWatch with prior notification of material disclosures even if it is outside of normal business hours.
- Call the SEC's office of Investor Education and Assistance at +1 800 SEC 0330.
- File complaints at http://www.sec.gov/ complaint.shtml.
- Send specific enforcenent-related information to email@example.com.
For Nasdaq Market Participants and FINRA Members:
- Please visit the FINRA Website for comprehensive contact information.
- Contact your Nasdaq Market Sales representative.
- Questions regarding Nasdaq-listed stocks should be directed to your Nasdaq Market Intelligence Desk Director.
- Questions regarding an OTCBB or Pink Sheet stock, should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.